Monday, February 9, 2009

It's Back...

Yes...I have been avoiding the blog sine the SB incident of 2009.*
I couldn't think of anything witty enough to over shadow the loss and make you forget that I had even brought it up.
But, alas, football season has come to an end and I have to find another obsession for Sundays.
Well that problem was easily solved:
The return of "JOAQUIN SUNDAY"

I did some research last night because I feel like the Joaquin selection at TMH is lacking, but as it turns out...its really not.
He just hasn't had anything new in a while.
Well, besides the recent oddity that he calls "rapping".

I won't lie to you, I would much rather spend my Sundays looking at the Joaquin that smokes a cigarette and looks like this:





Then the newly developed Joaquin that smokes a cigarette and looks like this:



Not a hard decision.

Joaquin, if you are reading this, I'd like to ask you to come back!

I'd even take the creepy sister lover you play in Gladiator over this mess. It's not even a hot mess. Just a mess. Ick. Clean it up. Please. I don't want to have to turn "Joaquin Sunday" into "Joaquin google image search for a quick pick me up before I find a new actor to devote an entire movie afternoon to".

No comments: