Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Take a Seat

Or a couple.


OK, I have a problem.
I recently became addicted to chairs.
That's right. CHAIRS. Don't judge.
It's more of an obsesssion actually, but still a problem none the less.

The situation:
New condo.
New couches.
New dining set.
ALL NEW FURNITURE.
It's all been picked out....except the chair!

I LOVE the idea of an accent chair in the living room.
One that doesn't neccessarily serve a purpose other than to sit there and look pretty. (hm, sounds familiar)
Anywho, did you know Target.com sells the cutest effing chairs in the world?
Cause they do.
And now I'm evern more obsessed.
How can I be forced to choose from so many amazing options?!















I think we may have to build a room onto the condo that will just house cute chairs!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I enjoy chair number 2

Holly said...

I like 1 & 3!