Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tori Tuesday

08/12/2008

I absolutely LOVE Tori Spelling!


Last week at the Blockbuster (it was a Sunday Funday to be exact) I found the entire first season on So NoTORIous for $3. If that’s not a steal, I don’t know what is!
- Side Note: DO NOT get a gumball from the Blockbuster on Hayden & Chaparral.

This week I have watched the first 5 episodes of the ten and I can’t get enough!



And that amazing find brought me another stroke of good luck….
Whilst ordering the fight on Saturday I was informed by Cox that TMH could have the “variety tier” instead of the “movie tier”.
Being that we didn’t even know we had a movie tier, I jumped ship and switched tiers.
The “variety tier” includes the Oxygen channel.
The Oxygen channel is home to “Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood”.



Its been DVR overload ever since!
And there’s a new episode on tonight!

Tori Tuesday almost makes up for the cancellation of Joaquin Sunday. Almost.

No comments: