Saturday, October 18, 2008

Put your picture here. And here.

Yesterday I came across the cutest idea: photo mosaics
just add this mosaic maker with pictures from flickr using these questions* and voila! (not to be confused with viola, stephanie)
*1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you attend?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10.What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you?
12. Your IM or screenname?


Here's how mine turned out:



Pretty cute right?
Because I had so much fun with this, I asked the girls to get in on it too. Here's how theirs came out. I just LOVE them!


Stephanie:

Holly Howe:



Megan:




Karen:


Jen Babe


Nicole




**Did you notice how everyone has Greece as their dream vacation and I chose a hammock. strange?

3 comments:

Holly said...

I don't care what your dream vaca pic was...you better be coming with us to Greece!!! Love you!

Holly said...

Also, I enjoy how you call me by my first & last name as if we have a bunch of Hollys. Thanks for the fun project! Enjoyable!

Karen said...

That was so much fun!! We need another project :)