Thursday, July 2, 2009

Yay America

I know it's a few days early, but since I will be in a city I can only imagine has limited internet availability, I thought I would blog to American early.
(well that and the fact that I don't imagine "drunk blogging" to be one of my strong suits)
America,
HAPPY 233 YEARS OF INDEPENDENCE!
I would like to take this time to personally thank you for:
  • my freedom
  • my life, liberty & the pursuit of happiness
  • the abolishment of prohibition
  • women's rights
  • fireworks
  • chicken
  • apple pie & ice cream
  • quarterbacks
  • firemen/policemen
  • and puppies
Of course these are just a few of the many things I appreciate daily in the USofA, but I don't want to bore you.
I know you must have lots more to do to prepare for the big hoorah that is 7/4.
Thank you for your years of hard work.
LL



No comments: